Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

FREE GIFT CARD OFFER! OFFER STILL OPEN-ACT NOW!

FREE GIFT CARD OFFER!

I am offering a limited number of free gift cards so that my readers can check out the online store-TripleClicks! Recipients can redeem each gift card for 6 TCredits, which they canapply toward purchasing products, bidding on auctions, posting their own items for sale, and more; PLUS 100 Member Rewards Points (MRP) they can use toward more purchases.

This is how the gift card looks. I will either send you the gift card or send you the redemption code so you can go and get it redeemed instantly.
I can be contacted at lgordon989@gmail.com, or leave a message on my site with your name and email address so I can send you the redemption code.
Leila Rose-Gordon
SFI Bronze Team Leader

1 comment:

  1. Hello Leila,

    You have done a beautiful job on your Blog. :)

    I wish you tons of Success with your businesses.

    Remember, "Advertising" is the Key, ok

    Good Luck!

    Jacqueline :)

    ReplyDelete